Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everything was as usual yesterday as we( Sierras, Ewens and I) went to class for our lectures as students! After class we went to pick up senorita Yee to redbox cause she wasn’t too happy. Below are the songs we sang for 2 hours!
1. Toxic (Britney)
2. Gimme More(Britney)
3. Everday I love You ( Boyzone)
4. All I Have To Give (BSB)
5. Show me The meaning Of Being Lonely (BSB)
6. I’ll Never Break Your Heart (BSB)
7. Everybody (BSB)
8. I want It That Way ( BSB)
9. Larger Than Life ( BSB)
10. Welcome to The Black Parade (MCR)
11. Scars ( Papa Rouch)
12. When I’m Gone ( Simple Plan)
13. Your Love Is A Lie (Simple Plan)
14. Welcome To My Life (Simple Plan)
15. Right Here Waiting (Richard Marx)
16. Numb ( Linkin Park)
17. In The End ( Linkin Park)
18. Faint ( Linkin Park)
19. Flying Without Wings (Westlife)
20. Uptown Girl (Westlife)

and many many more.....

0 comments: