Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jays!!!

It was a joyeous and wonderful 20th birthday for my student Jays!!! Haha! This birthday party was held at 4th floor Bayu Emas Batu Ferringhi. So when I reached the apartment, I was kinda late because I reach at 2pm but my beloved brother Ewens and Fiona were already there. I thought our birthday boy was going to come and fetch us out to buy thosestuff for tonight but somehow he manage to buy those stuff with Paul Yaos on the way. So we had our lunch after Jays bought us our RM3 chicken rice and Patrick arrived in a short while and we started drinking early because I like warming ups and I like to drink during the day.

YES YES although I’ve stopped drinking but somehow I had to come out of my retirement cause this is my student Jays’s important day and I wouldn’t wanna disappoint him.

So first was my suggestion to drink a bottle of Guinness stout, and then open another small bottle and Paul Yaos mixed with Tiger beer. This was the first time my beloved brother Ewens said that Guinness stout have a special sweet taste! xD so after that Ewens suggest that drinking like that won’t do any better, and we brought the Bacardi Limon out and stuffed it on. After the Bacardi Limon, we were like ‘OHHHHhhhh’… this really make us get a little feel. We were kinda hungry while waiting for Shirly and the rest so we had hotdogs for tit bits and I open another can of Tiger.

Shirly, Raevon, Mindy, Hotlog, and Jays’s parents arrived at 8 and we started the fire downstairs. We were having fun when the guard came and told us were cannot bbq downstairs, then the birthday boy went over to cool the guard and gave him 2 cans of Tiger. So after so many things we were eating, and I went to Gurney Plaza with Paul Yaos to fetch Meows after her work and Teik How cause Teik How was sponsoring us a bottle of Black Label. We reached the apartment again at 10 something near 11 and there were many guests along. There was Xin Mei and her bf, Wan Ching and her partner, 2 more guy friends of Jays and also L.C.Tan.

All together we had 2 cartons of Tiger, 5 bottles of Guinness stout 3 large 2 small, 2 bottles of abosolute Vodka and 1 bottle of Peach Vodka, 1 bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label and 3 bottles of red wine. We were partying and drinking till 12am and we let our birthday boy cut the cake. So like other times, they stuff his face onto the cake and once again thanks to Shirly and gang for such a delicious cake. Jays was kinda drunk at 2 something and he vomitted on the floor which cover an area of 6 tiles wide during 3.30am! I fell asleep at 4.30am and woke up a few times before officially waking up at 10.10m to go to work the next morning.

So once again I wanna wish Jays a Happy Beloved birthday! Hope he’ll do well in his studies and can find a good gf in Kampar.

cooking the hotdogs
be a top dog!

watching tv

Paul Yaos like to supervise people cooking hotdogs

birthday boy

mindy, hotlog, shirly fiona
mindy hotlog shirly

ewens and fiona

while singing the birthday song, the birthday boy was already 75% drunk!

my beloved brother Ewens is most best in making people drink..and i like to use the cake knife to threaten..xD

wah..steammmmmmm

0 comments: