Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Li Via!

Today I finished my work early and quickly went back to bathe and changed. Well I was going to Stevie Lee Chong Siang’s girlfriend’s 21st birthday! Well I knew Stevie since high school as he sits infront of me during F5, and I knew Li Via during my scouting days and during that time Li Via was courting Stevie, no wonder everytime we go CLS gathering Stevie damn pia la, and I also knew Li Via brought Stevie for baptism cause I seen Stevie’s baptism pics. Haha! Okay so back to the story when I reached home to bathe Stevie was calling and ask me when I’m going to reach? (he thinks that I will be late)… I told him I will surely appear myself in that celebration and so I did although I was late for 10mins due to traffic jam. When I reach there was the birthday girl and boyfriend, Vindy and bf, Christer and Anson..Wei Dee and Zoe came afterwards. So there was karaoke session afterwards and we were having lotsa fun! Happy 21st birthday Li Via! God Bless You!

birthday girl
the cake


from left:unknown girl, Wei Dee, Zoe, Vindy, Vindy's bf, Stevie, Li Via, Christer, Anson, unknown girl, Me

Stevie memang karaoke kaki
Christer
Stevie and Li Via
group photo

0 comments: