Saturday, September 19, 2009

21

Finally, its my birthday! This year was still almost the same usual way, but this time I celebrated my birthday with 3 different groups. 1st was with my German classmates at Malaysian German Society, 2nd was with my family and finally was with my dear friends ( Sierras, Tits, baby Jons, looims, brother Khoo Tengs and sister Liew Irenes, and Jim Foos ) at Mois. Thanks to those that celebrated with me ( espescialy abang Khoo Tengs although u had some difficult situations to deal with on that night but you still managed to show up thank you so much), and to those friends that called me up and wished me thank you so much. I was so surprise some friends which I didn’t contact with for quite some time called me up too. To those that wished me in Facebook, smses and so on I just wanna say a big thank you to you people.
Like my father's come to pass, 20 years has gone so fast, wake me up when September ends.










0 comments: