Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seafood and Autocity

A few days ago, Ewen smsed me to ask whether I would like to join him for seafood on Friday, however due to my German class on Friday night, I told him I couldn't make it. On Friday night, I online and was surprised to see them online, so I ask how was the seafood and did they enjoy it. They told me that they didn't go because I didn't go, I felt very guilty and at the same time doubt whether what they say was true or not. So I told them that I can get off for tomorrow night's work and follow them if they are going the following night. In the end due to simple and fast arrangements..........WE ATE CRABS AND PRAWNS N SEA-SNAILS N SEAFOOD?...lol!!!

It was a happy time, with beautiful Chia Huey, handsome and big cock Tze Wei, Choon Yann, the Khoo couples, and I. After seafood we headed to Autocity for food digestion because after eating the car became heavier and crampy. Tze Wei wanted to find something for his girlfriend so we shopped around before we went back.
















0 comments: