Monday, January 26, 2009

1st DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

I woke up at 10.30am by my parents, I had to rushdown to my aunt’s house, because my grandma is there, 1st day of new year have to go to my dad’s place, so I went there but many relatives were still not around. I said hi and those things I had to say during chinese new year to my grandma, and I slip off to Ewen’s place. LOL! My parents including my aunt convinced me to stay and follow them to my step-grandma’s place later however such words fall through deaf ears. I reached Ewens place and then other friends came later, it was a wonderful 1st day of CNY celebrating with the Khoo’s, its my honoured to be there also. Later in the evening Stevie phoned up and I fetched Eugene and Meow to Coffee Island to meet up with Senorita Jessica and the gang.

they 'on' xiao yang
people on someone else... if i dont help memang no moral
i dont know whats this about
senorita Jessica Yee and senor Koe
newly weds.. the luckiest man in penang with his bride
orang puak kiau aku makan chicken chop sama dengan oh-kau

Stevie and Livia
Stevie and Livia again
Livia and friend

0 comments: