Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3rd DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

Okay I’ve got nothing to say about the day, cause my activities starts in the night. I went to Gurney Plaza to fetch Eugene, Meow and Tan Teik How to Hin Mung’s place for bbq at Sungai Ara. Many old faces were seen, there were some girls also whom they called along. After the bbq I fetched Tan Teik How and dropped him near Komtar, and then went to Gurney to drop Eugene and Meow, and then went up to senior Adriam Lim’s house near BJ. When I reached there were all people whom I don’t know at all.. around 25 people gathered at his house, and I can conclude that im the youngest among all of them! At 1am I went back home, no pics were taken because all of them were busy gambling,smoking and drinking.

wee sheng, chun and ghee oon
group bbq
hin mung, tau kua and Earnest
Earnest, wee sheng, chun and ghee oon
hin mung, wee sheng and tau kua

group photo

0 comments: