Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kerachut Trip

I woke up early this morning at around 6.30am cause our organiser Mr.Eugene Tham asked us to be at Teluk Bahang at 8am, however he was the last to reach and was around 8.35am! I woke up early and went to fetch Tan Teik How and Guru Yitt. We went to Chung Ling to eat breakfast and I ate again with Tits and Ewen. After our breakfast we reached Teluk Bahang and there was Xiao Yang and Eat-cum. After our organiser arrived, we hiked up the hill. Our 9 people team broke up into 4, with Eugene, Meow, Teik How and Yitt the first team, Ewen and Tits the second team, Me alone 3rd team while Xiao Yang and Eat-cum last team. Finally hiking 80% of the 2 hills alone I reached the beautiful Kerachut beach and was greeted by plenty of shouts, LOL!Don’t shout at me laa,make me look like a hero! Well, hiking alone could be exciting at times, with trees and hills and insects all around you and you yourself hearing your own panting. Although I didn’t hike Kerachut since my F3 camp on November 2003, luckily I still remember the way up. After reaching for quite some time 20mins later Xiao Yang arrived with Eat-cum. And I got to know that Xiao Yang even carried her on his back and hike up the hill, so wonderful huh my student! Fight China also have to fight up the hill. When we reach the we rest awhile and wanted to start the fire, however our Xiao Yang forgot to bring th barbeque stick! Inside his bag was a bottle of Bacardi Apple instead of those barbeque sticks that we needed most! Our plan had to change and since Eat-cum couldn’t hike back so we went back by boat. After we reached Teluk Bahang Ewen, Xiao Yang and Tits went back while the rest went to Meows house to eat the hot dogs and meatballs we bought. Nice outing and fellowship. Nice excersise too!


permit masuk
Beach Boys Inc.
wah everyone greeting me..
Guru and How

Tits and Ewen
How, Gene, Guru

from left : Eat-cum, Tits, Meow, Gene, Teik How, Guru Yitt, Ewen, Me, Small Goat
group photo









buat funny

the wind was blowing...
Tits
Xiao Yang and Ewen
steam Ewen
this is ME
Earnest
Meows
Xiao Yang and Ewen
Aligators rock

Earnest, Ewen, Tits


jetty
the meatballs
inside got Tiger, Anchor smooth, Guinness Stout, Carlsberg

0 comments: