Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda aka A.M.D.

I went to P.Tikus to fetch Sierras from his workplace, and we headed to Greenlane for Amanda's birthday party. When we reach we started eating and we were seated with 6 unknown girls who were Amanda's friends. Anyhow it was a nice party, nice food, and nice beer. I mention nice beer because there's Guinness Stout Foreign Extra by Arthur Guinness, St.James Gate, Dublin.! MY FAVOURITE beer! LOL!! Anyhow I just drank a can, and Sierras said he felt sick so he abandoned his can of Tiger. At that very moment he was very nervous too because Amanda was so beautiful to him and he was so in love. Every beat of his heart reminds him of her beauty. I fetched him back after he was so reluctant to leave because he wanted to see Amanda longer, and after dropping him I went back home and here I am blogging about what happened just now. Once again Happy Birthday Amanda and good luck to you in your final exam! Goodnight everyone!

the birthday girl Amanda with Earnest
group photo with classmates
From Left : Muoku Jie Jie, (don't know her name cause i never talked to her before until only just now but i forgot to ask her her name), Jun Xien, Amanda, Sze Ling, Mei Sin(this girl my best friend says she is beautiful, he knows who I'm reffering to, lol). Sierras and Earns

0 comments: