Friday, April 17, 2009

Woke up at 8am and went to college to settle some stuff, however on the way there near Mt.Erskine Sierras phoned me and told me theres nothing to settle and he called me to meet him at Sunrise McD with Bak Lun.


We went to Gurney for lunch and before having our lunch Sierras wanted to buy a present for his beloved Amanda which was having a birthday party later in the evening. So we shopped around and finally got something for her. Sierras was so nervous and detail when choosing and he kept questioning me if this is nice or does that suit her. I told him whatever i choose would just fit her good. LOL!

I suggested that we packed the pressent so it would look much nicer and presentable so we went to S&J and below is the paperbag which I picked for him. I told him the heart will represent his lovely desire and be shown to Amanda. So we picked a card and he wanted to paste the card on the big heart shape so I just say alright! However when we walk out the shop I took that paperbag out and show him the other side which printed another 3 heart shape, he was like WTF! When I picked that paperbag I already notice the other side but he didn't so too bad! ^^v

the front side of the paperbag
this is the side of the paperbag..lol
Sierras suggested to cover that heart with the card
this is what it is needed to ambil seorang perempuan's hati

the final touch.. a beautiful swan.. representing that love is pure

0 comments: