Monday, December 1, 2008

Shirly smsed me early in the morning whether I wanted to go to find Lion Head in the hospital after she finished her plastic surgery on her mouth and lips so I say okay. Although she is less pretty inwardly or outwardly but I don’t discriminate people and I treat her fairly like other friends too! She couldn’t smile and had to be on drips and her lower chin was swollen and she look like an indonesian maid from the first sight after having abused by the owner. LOL! Look more like hippo than lion, however I did gave her some words of encouragement although it feels sad that she always look at herself in the mirror and I told her I came because my student Jays was working and couldn’t make it cause everyone knew that both of them like each other. Mindy and hotlog and another 3 friends later came along to see her and I went back at 5.

0 comments: