Saturday, December 13, 2008

I had accounting tuition with Sierras and my senior Adrian Lim Wei Quan in the morning, so I went to Sierras house to fetch him to the house of Ms.Lee(she is my tutor, not the Ms.Lee Bedazzgirl). xD We doze off after 3 long hours and my senior fetch us to fetch Kai Ho to college. Sierras was so shy infront of Amanda although he likes her and everyone knows that! After the test we went over to eat laksa and poh pia outside prima tanjung and senior introduced his gf to his. They had only on not more than 1 week, congratulations senior! I went home and dozed of and woke up and bathed, after I came out from bathing Jays had already reached my house so I fetch him to air itam to fetch Sierras, and then to Lembah Permai to fetch Ewens and we went to Batu Ferringhi together. I BOUGHT THE WHOLE SEASON 1 OF GOSSIP GIRL!!

senior and me

0 comments: