Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ms.Lee Bedazzgirl!

Yesterdaynight I went to Mr.Pot after work at 9.30pm to meet up with my friends cause we have a surprise birthday party for Ms.Lee Bedazzgirl! I quickly packed my stuff start to close the shop at 9.15pm, cause Ewens call me to reach as early as possible, and when it was 9.25pm, my boss Xavier see me so eager to go back let me off early and he said he will close the door himself. So I quickly went back to bathe and change and drove to Mr.Pot, it was kinda jam because peeple were going back from work at Gurney Plaza. When i reached, there was the birthday girl ms.lee bedazz, beautiful jennifer, v for von, gracey, my same surname sis reney and also brother ewenny. Mj and Janis came 10 mins later and we were sitting and talking, and suddenly the cake came and we sang happy birthday and ate the cake. Sometime around 12.30am we went back.
the girls
birthday girl

Janis and MJ.. so sweet couple
the cake
from left : ewenny, ms.lee bedazz the birthday girl, and me

0 comments: