Sunday, December 28, 2008

I managed to get some time today to blog about what happened on Saturday 27/12/08, and I think I only took not more than 10mins to finish this blog, by the way now is Monday afternoon around 1.30pm. I went off after work early at 8.30 cause I have to attend 2 parties, 1 is a buffet party by Fiona and another one is my student Jays’s brother’s “Lau Tia Mea’. When I reach Fiona’s place almost everyone was already there, so I ate then we went inside the house to chat awhile. After chatting we went to Jays’s house and we started eating again, Ewens came later and he also felt a little bit hungry. Then we listen to Jays’s dad to talk about his past, he urged us young people not to smoke and drink, if not sure early blow trumpet. Haha! So around 12 I fetched How, Meow and Eugene back. Goodnight!

Jays
Tan Teik How and I
groundnut
random pics
me and brother Ewenny

0 comments: