Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally revealed!

The girlfriend of my retired troop leader Ghee Oon is finally revealed! Actualy there had been some speculation about this whole thing when he disclose a little about he actualy had a girlfriend but that was merely just a soft hint.
He had gone through plenty, as I recalled back the past when we were at high school, he did suffer a major heartbreak which he really picked himself up and wasn't scared to fall in love again. And now I'm so happy for him, so do all his friends that he finally gotten someone to share his love and his dreams together.
Finally he revealed his girlfriend on Facebook and there was like more than 35comments below his girlfriends picture, and he mischeviously wrote a note that goes below.

The Note Ghee Oon wrote :-

Proudly announce here , my beloved Girl Friend Wee Siew Jing from Banting So now I have the answer to the question , what is the feeling of having someone having meal with you , what is feeling of waking up the face of your beloved is jz right in front of you , what is the feeling of finding the perfect match in my life : )
P.s dunt jealous ya wakakka
Ghee Oon.


Mischevious aite? Thats Ghee Oon my troop leader! C0ngratulations!
chuckles!

0 comments: