Friday, May 15, 2009

I went to Gurney to meet up with my student SY JAYS aka Xiao Yang which is back from Kampar and also brother Ewens. Xiao Yang is still the same old Xiao Yang, and I feel the more he gets older, the more he looks like Ong Tee Keat. HAHAHA!

Earns at A&W..
Xiao Yang when he was young
Xiao Yang
Ong Tee Keat

During the evening, I went over to Botanical Gardens to join Ewens, sister Reney, handsome Tze Wei and a new girl name Phooi Wen. However when I reached it was drizzling so we had some fruit juice at a stall. I had fruit Cendol which was delicious because I felt very hungry at that time.

Later in the evening, I went over to the pasar malam to join Ewens, sister, beautiful Chia Huey, handsome Tze Wei and Bong. When we were eating halfway it rain again, so we seek shelter at a coffee shop and there was Phooi Wen and her boyfriend. So I was hungry again, and I bought a bowl of curry mee to eat, and I look beside me Phooi Wen's boyfriend seems quiet so I tap him on the shoulder and tried to start a conversation.

Earnest : Hi, how old are you?
P.Wen's Bf : 22
Earnest : Oh great, so you studying or working? If studying where you study?
P.Wen's Bf : USM
Earnest : Oh okay, what course?
P.Wen's Bf : graphic design.

I just don't know how to continue on, and there was no expression on his face. No comments!
After I finished my curry mee, Bong called a bottle of Carlsberg and we shared.

0 comments: